The Hospice Legacy Circle is a consortium of hospices who come together to learn and share about all things legacies. The programme will offer best of class training in legacy fundraising and administration, expert technical advice, and valuable market intelligence. It will provide a forum to share experiences and ideas through facilitated online workshops; as well as the opportunity to collaborate on common initiatives such as pooled research projects or benchmarking.
The Hospice Legacy Circle is convened by the Legacy Futures Group in collaboration with db associates. The programme offers a range of group benefits based on a paid for yearly membership, on a cycle running from October to September.
- ‘Scene setting’ online presentation on legacy market trends and forecasts, and what they mean for hospices
- 4 further online workshops delivered bi-monthly, offering tailor-made tools and advice on legacy marketing, administration and forecasting*
- Bringing it altogether – final workshop on lessons learned, themes for next year, actions to take away
- Private online discussion forum to carry on the conversations between workshops
- Repository of presentations and data in a dedicated project portal
- Hospice Legacy Helpdesk – a secure platform to ask questions of our team of experts.
£2,000** + VAT
For the more detailed proposals, contact Richard Hill – firstname.lastname@example.org
Or David Burland – email@example.com
* Workshop topics will be agreed with the group when the programme is launched
** Based on 20+ hospice members