Now in it’s second year, the Hospice Legacy Circle is a consortium of hospices who come together to learn and share about all things legacies. The programme will offer best of class training in legacy fundraising and administration, expert technical advice, and valuable market intelligence. It will provide a forum to share experiences and ideas through facilitated online workshops; as well as the opportunity to collaborate on common initiatives such as pooled research projects or benchmarking.
The Hospice Legacy Circle is convened by the Legacy Futures Group in collaboration with db associates. The programme offers a range of group benefits based on a paid for yearly membership, on a cycle running from October to September.
Summary of annual outputs
- ‘Scene setting’ online presentation to introduce this year’s benchmarking as well as legacy market trends and forecasts, and what they mean for hospices
- 4 further online workshops delivered bi-monthly, offering tailor-made tools and advice on legacy marketing, administration, and forecasting (see the box below) with tangible learning and ‘how to guides’ following each session. Sessions will be 2.5 hours long and include a workshop element
- Bringing it altogether – final workshop to include; analysis of this year’s benchmarking, lessons learned from the workshops, themes for next year and actions to take away
- 3 Informal ‘legacy lunches’ between each session to discuss all things legacy with your peers
- Individual online coaching for each hospice (0.5 days)
- Private online discussion forum to carry on the conversations between workshops
- Repository of presentations and data in a dedicated project portal
- New starters to receive the back catalogue of workshops*
New outputs for 2022
- Workshops – each session will now comprise of a facilitated workshop to add practical advice and tangible take outs for each theme unpacked
- Half day’s online coaching – with one of Legacy Voice’s expert consultants; this could be on strategy, proposition development or anything you like!
- Legacy benchmarking – a great opportunity to understand in more detail where you are sitting in the wider sector and with your peers
£2,100 + VAT
*£1000 + VAT for new members to access the back catalogue of workshop presentations plus an online 1-hour Q&A session to bring new members up to speed.
- Inclusion of the benchmarking element is based on 25+ hospice members
- If there are 25+ hospices we would look to reduce the individual membership cost
Deadline for joining is 30th September 2022